Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Unpublished album drafts "Being Published "

Unpublished album drafts "Being Published "

posted on #1
ivax Supporter
Hi Dick, I have a problem with an Album that I published on the 8th at approximately 10:00 p.m., and it still appears in the Unpublished album drafts "Being Published "section, it is still being processed, there must be some failure, before it had never happened to me
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
Hey ivax !
yea something definitely needs to be fixed in the Album publishing process : i think Dick is aware of this and will get to adress this issue whenever he will be able to ;)

In the meantime i hope you still enjoy the loops :)
+1
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
ivax Supporter
OliVBee wrote:
Hey ivax !
yea something definitely needs to be fixed in the Album publishing process : i think Dick is aware of this and will get to adress this issue whenever he will be able to ;)

In the meantime i hope you still enjoy the loops :)

Thanks Olivb, the Album has already been published, I am aware that Dick already knows this issue, so I have read in other previous threads, Thanks for the help, friend
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
If only Wikiloops was around when I was younger, I would be a lot richer as a musician. I,ts great to share. Thanks Wikiloops.
MalCo from Ireland

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.