Different volumes on the same track
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 20 apr 2016
Hello, I'd like to change volumes in the same track from a certain point on and than return to the old volume. You know: maybe changing volume for a solo and then return on old volume. I use Cubase 10 Elements.
No MIDI files, just .wav or .mp3
How can I do it?
No MIDI files, just .wav or .mp3
How can I do it?
+1
SUPPORTER
Posts: 763
Joined: 7 gen 2013
i think what you are seeking is automation ... you can find many tutorials online and automation can be applied to nearly anything you could think of in a DAW !
[youtube]o3faopB0FPw[/youtube]
[youtube]o3faopB0FPw[/youtube]
+4
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Member
Posts: 34
Joined: 20 apr 2016
I'll have a look at it. Many thanks Oliv :)
+1
Member
Posts: 54
Joined: 24 set 2017
Hi Stefano,
With Reaper is very easy, I think it is the same with other software..
If I cut a portion of the track then I can slide down/up from the top of the track: this reduce the wave and its volume.
Hope it is useful to you :)
With Reaper is very easy, I think it is the same with other software..
If I cut a portion of the track then I can slide down/up from the top of the track: this reduce the wave and its volume.
Hope it is useful to you :)
+2
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
so happy about ... thank you wikiloops & all those fantatstic musicians here
AKchen