Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Suspicious proposal ??

suspicious proposal ??

posted on #1
ivax Supporter
Hi Dick and friends, I received a message from an unknown member, I say unknown because if I press on your name it automatically redirects me to the Wikiloops homepage, it is a somewhat suspicious proposal, which invites you to do a business together and attached an email address under the name of Alice Gomez .... I received 2 hours ago, someone else has received the same message, the supposed name of the member is ASTYLE, but there is no member with that name, it is possible that some troll has sneaked into the private message pages, without previously registering, or has the author of the messages been banned? or she has write the proposal and has left the page, I do not understand
+3
posted on #2
OliVBee Supporter
ASTYLE has been spamming members before being banned swiftly from wikiloops ... unfortunately you were among the members who were spammed ! please ignore and delete ;)
+3
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
I'm already working on some kind of spam detection thingy,
and we'll display a "user has been banned" kind of message on banned users profiles instead of redirecting to the wikiloops hompeage in the future, so people will know action has been taken.
Sorry this happened...
+4
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again.
petebass from England

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.