Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Let's get the metal going

Let's get the metal going

CrowzValle Posted on 18 gen 2020 #1
CrowzValle
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 ott 2019
I hope I have your attention. I see a lot of talent, so very much talent here. I am humbled to be amongst you all. If you were to listen to the 8 tracks I have posted so far you will see I have quite a range. So I pose this to you all...... Bring me your metal, lay it's rotted body at my feet. I will take it home to the Valley of the crows and bring it to life.......
+4
Basso Posted on 30 gen 2020 #2
Basso
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 4 set 2015
I realy like your voice mate. I find it very special with a high recognition value, thats the key. Hope to hear some more from you.
Great to have you here. :W
+2
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Matelox Posted on 31 gen 2020 #3
Matelox
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: 3 dic 2019
Metal? I'm in:W
+2
Matelox Posted on 31 gen 2020 #4
Matelox
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: 3 dic 2019
Hey guys!
Crowz: maybe you will add your voc to jam nr.: #179608? What do you think?
Basso: i see you did that one in different jam already, but you both: i'm working on #72934, maybe you will be interesting? :W
+1
Mikebanez Posted on 1 feb 2020 #5
Mikebanez
Member
Posts: 76
Joined: 24 mar 2016
@ Matelox. your song ID # takes me nowhere?
+1
Matelox Posted on 1 feb 2020 #6
Matelox
Member
Posts: 11
Joined: 3 dic 2019
Oh....the first one is Gore Witchcraft by yoWild- find it on my profile. The second is "projekt 12" by Spaz.

Edit: i think i know what you are talking about:)

Edit: now the id are good:)
+3
Basso Posted on 2 feb 2020 #7
Basso
Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 4 set 2015
Matelox wrote:
Hey guys!
Crowz: maybe you will add your voc to jam nr.: #179608? What do you think?
Basso: i see you did that one in different jam already, but you both: i'm working on #72934, maybe you will be interesting? :W


I see and hear you add to the song and i want play to it after the first second but

i dont have a 5 string at the moment and it sounds the best with a low B :D
+3
CrowzValle Posted on 4 feb 2020 #8
CrowzValle
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 ott 2019
Oh *shizzle* People replied. Sorry been in the darker part of the valley for a bit. I will check those tracjs. I nay already be working on them. I have 3 nearly there finished and countless started acrossva couple genres.
+2
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
CrowzValle Posted on 4 feb 2020 #9
CrowzValle
Member
Posts: 16
Joined: 23 ott 2019
Basso wrote:
I realy like your voice mate. I find it very special with a high recognition value, thats the key. Hope to hear some more from you.
Great to have you here. :W
you are too kind. Thank you. I will be bringing my guitar abilties along as well. Im as good on guit as i am at vocals. I became a vocalist out of necessity after a few yeaes i found it much easier finding guitarists on my level to play with but not many singers. Natural progression. I havent been in a band i was not vocalust in since 98. I am honored to be here with such gifted artists and i am looking forward to a whole lot of good times 🤘🤘🎃🎃🤘🤘
+3
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
Better than Facebook..All the people here are the greatest!! Join in on the addiction! This one is the best addiction you will find. Healthy too!
Fishinmissio

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.