Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Let's get the metal going

Let's get the metal going

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I hope I have your attention. I see a lot of talent, so very much talent here. I am humbled to be amongst you all. If you were to listen to the 8 tracks I have posted so far you will see I have quite a range. So I pose this to you all...... Bring me your metal, lay it's rotted body at my feet. I will take it home to the Valley of the crows and bring it to life.......
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
I realy like your voice mate. I find it very special with a high recognition value, thats the key. Hope to hear some more from you.
Great to have you here. :W
posted on #3
User Avatar Member
Metal? I'm in:W
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Hey guys!
Crowz: maybe you will add your voc to jam nr.: #179608? What do you think?
Basso: i see you did that one in different jam already, but you both: i'm working on #72934, maybe you will be interesting? :W
Edited by Matelox on Febbraio 01 2020 20:13
posted on #5
User Avatar Member
@ Matelox. your song ID # takes me nowhere?
MIKEBANEZ ^^,,^^
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
Oh....the first one is Gore Witchcraft by yoWild- find it on my profile. The second is "projekt 12" by Spaz.

Edit: i think i know what you are talking about:)

Edit: now the id are good:)
Edited by Matelox on Febbraio 01 2020 20:40
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
Matelox wrote:
Hey guys!
Crowz: maybe you will add your voc to jam nr.: #179608? What do you think?
Basso: i see you did that one in different jam already, but you both: i'm working on #72934, maybe you will be interesting? :W

I see and hear you add to the song and i want play to it after the first second but

i dont have a 5 string at the moment and it sounds the best with a low B :D
posted on #8
User Avatar Supporter
Oh *shizzle* People replied. Sorry been in the darker part of the valley for a bit. I will check those tracjs. I nay already be working on them. I have 3 nearly there finished and countless started acrossva couple genres.
Edited by OliVBee on Febbraio 04 2020 06:47
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Basso wrote:
I realy like your voice mate. I find it very special with a high recognition value, thats the key. Hope to hear some more from you.
Great to have you here. :W
you are too kind. Thank you. I will be bringing my guitar abilties along as well. Im as good on guit as i am at vocals. I became a vocalist out of necessity after a few yeaes i found it much easier finding guitarists on my level to play with but not many singers. Natural progression. I havent been in a band i was not vocalust in since 98. I am honored to be here with such gifted artists and i am looking forward to a whole lot of good times 🤘🤘🎃🎃🤘🤘
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
bonguido31 from Italy

"I support wikillops because is fantastic!"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .