New

posted on #1
User Avatar Member
Hi,

I'm new on wikiloops and very impressed by the amazing tracks here. I've already spent hours listening to many songs here.

At the moment, I'm about to record my first track (remix) :D

Miri
posted on #2
Administrator
Hello and welcome to wikiloops Miri :)
clusters Clusters CLUSTERS !!!!!!
posted on #3
Administrator
Hi Miri, nice to have you with us at the loops :) I am sure you will have lots of fun here :) Looking forward to hearing your music :)
posted on #4
User Avatar Member
Welcome be sure to check out the lyrics library.
Click Search then Click Lyrics.
I been using them but I’m not really a singer.
If you like some of the songs I did fell free to do your version.
(tip) download my HD track and mute it you can use it as a visual aide as when to start and stop singing.
Be sure to send me a link I would like to hear someone sing it that knows what there doing. :D
posted on #5
Administrator
Welcome to the Loops, we look forward to hearing you sing :)
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Welcome Miri, I am sure you have fun;)
posted on #7
User Avatar Member
Welcome !!! Enjoy !
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
Hi! I came across the website a few weeks ago when looking for data to train a style transfer algorithm on. I was looking into timbre transfer, which is effectively a technique which transforms the sound of one instrument such to make it sound like a different one. This might be a cool video if you're interested in knowing more: https://youtu.be/YQAupr7JxNY

Such systems do require an insane amount of (good and isolated) data however and this website proved to be an awesome source for training data. Now I'm looking into a different music processing task for my master thesis, namely music source separation. That is the task of separating an input signal into two or more components (e.g. isolating the vocals from the instrumentals, good for karaoke!) and I think that we might be able to help each other out! I'll probably make a separate post on this in the forum.

In any case, thanks for having me here!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
JohninFrance from Scotland

"This site is worthy of all the support it can get, as it represents the true spirit of musicians the world over. Keeping music generous and honest."

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .