Some cool music from the past
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 7 giu 2015
Do what you never hear on the radio but are still cool numbers.
I got this from forum.fok.nl. And tried to little bit promote this website over there. But it is not too so known in the netherlands. Anyway who knows there will be someone who would sign up Hera as a looper.
I enjoy this site allot.
So ok for you;re listening pleasure this is great
https://youtu.be/MQcPB1WkISI
So please continue posting this sort of forgotten songs :
I got this from forum.fok.nl. And tried to little bit promote this website over there. But it is not too so known in the netherlands. Anyway who knows there will be someone who would sign up Hera as a looper.
I enjoy this site allot.
So ok for you;re listening pleasure this is great
https://youtu.be/MQcPB1WkISI
So please continue posting this sort of forgotten songs :
+2
Member
Posts: 22
Joined: 7 giu 2015
Can not copy this but for shure this is my style. Next template sort of in that direction. Haha.
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
Wikiloops is my Music Wonderland, it's only take a few days till you get addicted! I'm so lucky to finally found this place.
aleonz