Valentinessong for our beloved ones
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 7 gen 2021
Hello Guys,
I would like to jam a valentines Song for our beloved ones, which are far away from us bcs of lockdowns, quarantines etc. Or only as a „little“ valentines gift :). Who is in?<3
I would like to jam a valentines Song for our beloved ones, which are far away from us bcs of lockdowns, quarantines etc. Or only as a „little“ valentines gift :). Who is in?<3
+3
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 7 gen 2021
something in reggaestyle??? but not too advanced. I'm a newbie on drums:D
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
like it? love it? Pay for it ! thanks Yall !!
HiFiFlutes