One Star
Lyric #2626 by bassMonkey
Tags: Ballady, Missing Someone, Cold Nights
Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
SUPPORTER
Posts: 500
Joined: 2 dic 2020
When nights feel colder and the snow drifts high,
I sometimes stare out at the endless sky,
I feel you under one of those stars out there,
If I only knew which one I'd say it a prayer,
And I think,
Hey there Starchild are you homeward bound?
It gets so lonely here with you not around,
You take my heart with you wherever you roam,
And I just need one star to guide you home.
I think of you because it makes me smile,
And though the sun will rise in just a while,
It never climbs too high this time of year,
To feel the warmth I need to have you here,
And I think,
Hey there Starchild can you feel my love?
Coming down to you from up above,
I need you here right now to hold me tight,
There's just one star I need to shine tonight.
I sometimes stare out at the endless sky,
I feel you under one of those stars out there,
If I only knew which one I'd say it a prayer,
And I think,
Hey there Starchild are you homeward bound?
It gets so lonely here with you not around,
You take my heart with you wherever you roam,
And I just need one star to guide you home.
I think of you because it makes me smile,
And though the sun will rise in just a while,
It never climbs too high this time of year,
To feel the warmth I need to have you here,
And I think,
Hey there Starchild can you feel my love?
Coming down to you from up above,
I need you here right now to hold me tight,
There's just one star I need to shine tonight.
+5
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: 14 set 2016
Thank You for sharring these outstanding lyrics. I'm not a vocalist but these lyrics fit great with the track so I had to do it.
Track #214686
[wl]214686[/wl]
Track #214686
[wl]214686[/wl]
+1
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again.
petebass