Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Track 1 bleeds into Track 2

Track 1 bleeds into Track 2

rtkradle Posted on 16 feb 2021 #1
rtkradle
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 ott 2014
Have a Mackie profx 12 ch.usb mixer. Using reaper daw. I can bring a wave file into track one but when I try to add vocals to track two, track one bleeds onto track two also. How do I make that stop? It's got to be some setting somewhere but after hours and hours trying things and looking for answers online I cannot find any answers.
GBD Posted on 18 feb 2021 #2
GBD
Member
Posts: 151
Joined: 14 set 2016
Your headphones maybe getting picked-up by your microphone. Move microphone away turn down volume on headphones. Or get different headphones you may need to experiment.
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
rtkradle Posted on 18 feb 2021 #3
rtkradle
Member
Posts: 6
Joined: 28 ott 2014
No... It's way deeper. They are working on the issue at Sweetwater but it looks like Mackie and Reaper hate each other. It's in the routing. There is a loop back that looks unsolvable. I just bought a Presonus interface as a go between. It arrives today. Hopefully all is good by tonight...lol
+2
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it's a great way for musicians around the world to share ideas and not have their egos kill each other. Thanks.
abyssinal

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.