Home »Forum»Musicians forum»Wanting to do an album

Wanting to do an album

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
I am a guitar player. I play rock, blues, country. Needing a vocalist, bass and drums. Not sure how the album thing works on wikiloops, but I would like to give it a try.
Jerry Bass
posted on #2
User Avatar Member
Do you want to Publish Albums on wikiloops or create a Private collaboration in non-public band rooms ?
If your wanting to put a band together for a album I’ll do what I can if you like it use it. (note) your a premium member and can Put together albums already.
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Do you have songs?
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
I would be interested in your project. I to have never done the album thing but am sure we could do it.Use the envelope top far right to send private messages to members.Check my profile and my showcase of work for my resume.
Drummer , Harp , Vocals ,(entry level) and write my own lyrics. Love the blues , country , classic rock.B)
Michael Brooks
posted on #5
User Avatar Supporter
Yeah, have one now , need lyrics and vocal if your up for that.let me know when your on and i will post it for you to grab and do your thing.B)
Michael Brooks
posted on #6
User Avatar Member
If you are looking for a bassist I can do what I can and if you don't like it no problems here.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
6stringvin from Canada

"Love!!"

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .