Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Experience with a yamaha 01V96VCMi anyone?

experience with a yamaha 01V96VCMi anyone?

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
I'm thinking to buy one for road & liverecording use...
does anyone happen to have any experience with this machine?
I'd be interested to learn some about latency issues and PC system requirements... I find it a bit hard to believe they say it will run 16 24bit channels via one USB connection... wondering if that will really work...

thanks for any help!
posted on #2
immoggipt
Absolument d'accord avec vous, il . Il me semble que c'est une excellente idée . Je suis d'accord avec vous .
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
even tho I have a feeling immos comment is in no way in reply to my post, I'd like to close off this topic by teling you I have bought a yamaha 01V96i and it does work as a usb interface quite well, including functions of using it as a controller for cubase, which I really like... doing automatisations with real faders is so much better than having to use a mouse... and its funny to watch em move afterwards :)
this console is great, I love it, live and in the studio...
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Imagine that you can jam with hundreds of musicians around the World from the comfort of your home. I never did until I found Wikiloops.
rp3drums from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.