Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Is it possible to replace a Track?

Is it possible to replace a Track?

posted on #1
zedders Supporter
If I upload a starter template and then realise that I forgot the count in click or cut the track off short, is it possible to replace it?
I can't see how, but I've seen someone else do this at a later stage.

Thanks.
posted on #2
TeeGee Supporter
No, you can't replace it. Best thing to do is delete and upload new again. However if there has been a remix you can't delete it. What you can do is add a HD file to the template with the correction, and make sure that you mention it in the text. And again, if you already had uploaded an HD track, then you can't replace it. So these are the options, hope that helps :)
+2
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
zedders Supporter
TeeGee wrote:
No, you can't replace it. Best thing to do is delete and upload new again. However if there has been a remix you can't delete it. What you can do is add a HD file to the template with the correction, and make sure that you mention it in the text. And again, if you already had uploaded an HD track, then you can't replace it. So these are the options, hope that helps :)

I couldn't see a way to delete it or I would have done that and started over. Could you explain how I could have deleted it? I realised immediately so did have the chance but couldn't see a way to do that. It was an HD track, a template I think it's called.
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
You can delete a jam of yours using the red flag on the right of the player :)
+2
posted on #5
zedders Supporter
OliVBee wrote:
You can delete a jam of yours using the red flag on the right of the player :)

Yeah got it now thanks - I was confused when I hovered over it and it said "report the track". Having dared to click it I now see the button to delete. Thanks for your help. :)
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is my Music Wonderland, it's only take a few days till you get addicted! I'm so lucky to finally found this place.
aleonz from Indonesia

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.