Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Blues Band

Blues Band

Keiton Posted on 21 dic 2021 #1
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
I have a plan to make an album here.
So I need some great mates. This time I only play the guitar.
I'm thinking to make album needs 10 or more songs.
Pls write here if you interested in this plan.

Thanks

Keit
tribeshift Posted on 16 gen 2022 #2
tribeshift
Member
Posts: 4
Joined: 10 gen 2022
I'd be interested. Get in touch!
+1
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Krasimir Posted on 21 gen 2022 #3
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 gen 2016
I can join if you still do not have bass .
+1
Keiton Posted on 23 gen 2022 #4
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
tribeshift wrote:
I'd be interested. Get in touch!


I haven't listened to your sound on wikiloops yet, but if I look at the names of the bands you have on your profile, I think we have something in common. Do you play bass?
Keiton Posted on 23 gen 2022 #5
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
Krasimir wrote:
I can join if you still do not have bass .


Hello, I can play bass but I would like to play only guitar in this plan. I mean, I'll not to do 80% things of the band:)
Krasimir Posted on 23 gen 2022 #6
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 gen 2016
Decision is yours. Let me know if you need me for bass lnes.
+1
cmdr_chill Posted on 23 gen 2022 #7
cmdr_chill
SUPPORTER
Posts: 69
Joined: 15 ago 2015
Hi Keiton - I'm interested in a spot of collaboration. You've heard some of my stuff so you've a rough idea of what I could bring to the project. Let me know if you think there's a potential meeting of minds (and music).
+1
douglas333 Posted on 25 gen 2022 #8
douglas333
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 apr 2021
need any help i would love to get in
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Keiton Posted on 25 gen 2022 #9
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
Krasimir wrote:
Decision is yours. Let me know if you need me for bass lnes.


Yes! I love it and I need this kind of bass style:)
Keiton Posted on 25 gen 2022 #10
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
Krasimir wrote:
Decision is yours. Let me know if you need me for bass lnes.


Track #235932
+1
Keiton Posted on 25 gen 2022 #11
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
cmdr_chill wrote:
Hi Keiton - I'm interested in a spot of collaboration. You've heard some of my stuff so you've a rough idea of what I could bring to the project. Let me know if you think there's a potential meeting of minds (and music).


Thanks for your response.
Yes I love it Track #224001and we can do the music together:)
Keiton Posted on 25 gen 2022 #12
Keiton
Member
Posts: 56
Joined: 10 mar 2013
douglas333 wrote:
need any help i would love to get in


What't mean?
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Krasimir Posted on 25 gen 2022 #13
Krasimir
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 gen 2016
Yes track 235932 is an example but can be even better...
+1
River19 Posted on 5 mar 2022 #14
River19
Member
Posts: 9
Joined: 20 feb 2015
Let me know if you need some drums at some point. Be happy to take a swing
+1
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
Many thanks for creating this amazing site,its every jammers dream,so many great musicians to record with. Thanks again.
petebass

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.