Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Need drums/ bass for album release 2022

need drums/ bass for album release 2022

posted on #1
douglas333
I recently began work with a record company in France. I am putting together an album many of the drums are from various drummers here on wikkiloops. While putting these songs togeher I released I had a small problem. I need a bassplayer asap, and a drummer as well. If interested contact me its a metal album about the destruction of modern society, brutal stuff but positive. The key thing is to be able to provide stems for all drums for more dynamic control. All songs that I hAVE FINISHED can be redone as they are going to be mixed and mastered in France,
+3
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
Hey Douglas,
I just stumbled across your sentence "... I am putting together an album many of the drums are from various drummers here on wikkiloops ...." -
I'd like to reply to that with the following reminder:
Please do respect the wikiloops public license!
Use of wikiloops tracks in commercial projects is not covered by that license, so you better reach out to the creators of these tracks and make some valid agreements with them before publishing any of their work. If you plan to work with some record company, better make sure you have all rights on the material you pass on to them, they will not be happy to find out that publishing some of that material was not in your rights.

Not meaning to spoil your fun, it's the license the wikiloops creatives chose for their music, so its seems fair to respect that IMO.
+3
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
douglas333
I recieved permission, but as of now the drums are being retracked so the it will be a different drummer all together for all the tracks unless I find someone who can send me stems of each individual drum/cymbal to help with stereo etc.. So as of now the drums I jammed to on here inspired the actual songs
I have asked permission although I was not totally familiar with the licensing policy
+2
posted on #4
tribeshift
I play bass and would love to contribute to your album.
+1
posted on #5
Krasimir Supporter
I am ready to participate.
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I consider myself brand new at music creating music, and this site is great for helping me get more comfortable jamming with other artists!
Dirkus from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.