Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Shortcut to forum posts

Shortcut to forum posts

posted on #1
BB6
It's great that, for example, typing #179470 leads to a music track. However, if I type #3588 it does not go to the intended Lyric forum post but goes to an error.

Would it be possible to type ##3588 and for that to go to the forum lyric, or if not, perhaps ~3588 or ^3588 (you see what I mean).

As this shortcut would replace the ## or ~ or ^ with /forum/viewthread.php?thread_id= it could be used for various forum threads, which require rather clunky full url to access at present.
+1
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
hmmm. sure, that is possible, but you need to promise you'll use that for the next five years, cuz if you don't, nobody will ever find out that works :)
+1
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
BB6
I promise! You'll have make sure the # of the track ID works in the searchbox first though! Cos people will start putting the ^ or ~ in the searchbox too
posted on #4
Dick Supporter
what have i gotten myself into here... :D:D:D
+1
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
i implemented the feature on the test version yesterday, ~82 will link to the developers blog (thread id is 82) now :) This does not allow to deeplink to a specific post in that thread, it will just lead you to the initial page (which is not ideal on evergreen threads such as the "what are you listening to...")), but it is a start.

Also fixed the hashtag in text search field issue you pointed at, thanks again for bringing that to my attention.

It will take some time until I can roll that out to the live version, the next update has become quite a huge package which requires some more testing ;)
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is an amazing platform to experiment with the styles of music that I never have had the opportunity to vocalize with. Thanks to all the excellent musicians/producers, the sound quality of the tracks are spectacular.
rtkradle from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.