Paris.

posted on #1
CHRISBUGGY Supporter
Hey. Im going into / through Paris this Friday ( April 19 ) and had a thought.. shocking I know.. If there are any members of our community that live in Paris and fancy putting together a track I would try to get to them . Clearly we would need to be realistic about my abilities to deliver the type / style but it could be fun. I will be passing through the East side of Paris to Coulommiers . I could pack my mic but will be on a train so travelling light . Cheers for reading, have a cool week .
+3
posted on #2
Alex Nyman Supporter
I’m not in Paris Chris (wish I was) but good on you for reaching out man and I hope someone reaches out to you. Very cool😎❤️
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Alex Nyman Supporter
Double post sorry but since I’m here wishing you a great trip 😎
posted on #4
CHRISBUGGY Supporter
Cheers Alex. I love the loops but I also love interacting directly with folk and seeing what is going on in peoples eyes if you know what I mean.. thanks for reading mate.
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops has not only improved my bassplaying, but I have also made new friends around the world! For example I visited Wade in NZ last year.
haddock from Sweden

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.