Nameless Horse
Lyric #3887 by gwailoah
Tags: Alone, desert, solitude
Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
SUPPORTER
Posts: 173
Joined: 10 set 2014
Wondering what happened to the horse in the America song...
I am the Horse, with no Name
I am the one, to take the blame
Still riding through the desert sun
I am the Horse, with no Name
I can take you, to the sea
Where the horses, all run free
All the people living in paradise
I can take you, to the sea
The city, is a desert of stone
Everyone lives alone
Streets don't care if you live or die
The city is a desert of stone
I am the Horse, with no Name
I am the one, to take the blame
Still riding through the desert sun
Still the Horse, with no Name
I am the Horse, with no Name
I am the one, to take the blame
Still riding through the desert sun
I am the Horse, with no Name
I can take you, to the sea
Where the horses, all run free
All the people living in paradise
I can take you, to the sea
The city, is a desert of stone
Everyone lives alone
Streets don't care if you live or die
The city is a desert of stone
I am the Horse, with no Name
I am the one, to take the blame
Still riding through the desert sun
Still the Horse, with no Name
+3
SUPPORTER
Posts: 50
Joined: 14 nov 2025
https://www.fr.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-336199
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
I am an active member on this awesome site since 2011 and i am jamming nearly every day with lots and lots of friends from all around the world ;)
Basster