Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hi there

Hi there

posted on #1
176-671
Hi folks :)

My Name ist Sadik, and i began with Music in 1980. My first Instruments are the Saz, Bongos, and Guitars. In 1995, i discovered the Electronic Music, that was played in Clubs and on Underground Partys (Psychedelic, GoaTrance, and Ambient and Chill Sounds).
The Music has faszinated me, and i buy in 1997 my first Synth, to can make Sounds like that. It was a Korg M1 :| (2 Days later i brought the M1 back, and change it with a KORG Trinity Pro with the Prophet-Board)..... My Recording Device was a Roland VS 880.
From 2005 till 2008, i work as DJ in three I-net Radiostations, and some Clubs by the way.

But, ..... all that is a long time ago ;)

Actually, i work only with PC, MIDI Controller and VST Synths, cause i have more Options with the PC.
I hope, i found more Psy or Trance people here, to can have fun together ;)

(... but i Love all kinds of Music ;))

Greetings from Germany ..... Love and Peace
Sadik

176-671 *hrhrhr* ;)
posted on #2
Dick Supporter
welcome to wikiloops Sadik :) and thx for the nice introduction here on te board!
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because I once didn't have money and really wanted to have a database like this! Now that I do have a little more money, I can help!
Edwardough from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.