Je t'aime (I love you)
Lyric #4417 by RDP
Lyrics use permission note:
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
The free lyrics offered here may be used in the scope of private use.
If you would like to make use of the lyrics in a commercial context, please request permission from the author.
For details, read the Lyric license
Member
Posts: 72
Joined: 18 giu 2025
Oh je t'aime
Oh je t'aime
It is true I love you
Couldn't say it any better
The truth is the only way
But if I were to say it again
I would maybe say
Je t'aime beaucoup
I wish you knew
How much you mean to me
Tu veux dire pour moi
It is so true,I love you
See it as been a very long time
Since I could stand up and say
Je t'aime Mon amour
It just sounds so nice to me
I only hope that you can see
Oh je t'aime
It is true I love you
Couldn't say it any better
The truth is the only way
But if I were to say it again
I would maybe say
Je t'aime beaucoup
I wish you knew
How much you mean to me
Tu veux dire pour moi
It is so true,I love you
See it as been a very long time
Since I could stand up and say
Je t'aime Mon amour
It just sounds so nice to me
I only hope that you can see
+2
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
Hi Wikiloops, dank jullie wel voor deze ongelofelijke leuke site. Je speelt wereldwijd samen met fantastische muzikanten Heel inspirerend.
FMH