Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
I AM overwhelmed !!

i AM overwhelmed !!

posted on #1
nuno1959
hi everyone !

i found Wikiloops COMPLETELY by accident a few days ago & ever since i did, i just CAN'T stop coming back for more & more - this is simply GENIUS :

i COULD NOT BE ANY HAPPIER to be part of something, what a GREAT vibe, what a FANTASTIC atmosphere….as far away from the internet's typical ''bitchiness'' as it can possibly be
i'm humbled by the amazing chops of some, being here entices me to learn more & develop so i can feel i deserve being around & contribute, constantly taken by surprise by musical styles that at a glance i wouldn't think would interest me but still manage to swoop me & amaze me

my sincerest congratulations to everyone involved, just when you thought the world couldn't get any worse…..it got A LOT BETTER !!? a real eye opener all around & what a real privilege to be here….

& before i go one last thing, even if it has already been proposed :

wouldn't it be ABSOLUTELY FANTASTIC to organise a meeting of as many of us as possible somewhere on this planet to make one GINORMOUS JAM SESSION ?? extremely difficult to put together i know but guys….can you imagine ?

as i stated in my title : i AM overwhelmed & i owe that to each & everyone - THANK YOU FOR THAT !!
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I love the sense of community, the pro attitude, and the spawning of ideas, that WORLDWIDE music collaboration brings. Help Wikiloops be here forever.
MasterK from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.