Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
*Urgent* Download button broken

*Urgent* Download button broken

posted on #1
Tenche
Administrator
Firefox and Chrome Consoles both report:

Uncaught Error: cannot call methods on dialog prior to initialization; attempted to call method 'open' jquery-1.10.2.min.js:4

Attached is a screenshot.
posted on #2
Tenche
Administrator
Looks like it's the entire bar down there that doesn't work. Playlist button, etc.
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
hey tench, what domain is that one on? mobile? radio? profile?
cant confirm it so far...

have a look at the coming up version at the .dev. domain once your down and about if you like :)
posted on #4
Tenche
Administrator
Hey hey, it's on http://www.wikiloops.com/

I tried dev. and it works just fine. *shrug*
posted on #5
Dick Supporter
I have a gut feeling theres something messed up aboutthe comped jQuery file... have you tried a cache clean-move? To be honest, I'm not bugfixing the current version any longer, since we will see the next version go live within a week from today. I'll update the dev in a few minutes, adding the new approach at mobile support and a long list of other things I finally got in shape.
Sorry if this is an inconvenient reply for the moment, its all I have to offer at this time :)
posted on #6
Tenche
Administrator
Dick wrote:
I have a gut feeling theres something messed up aboutthe comped jQuery file... have you tried a cache clean-move? To be honest, I'm not bugfixing the current version any longer, since we will see the next version go live within a week from today. I'll update the dev in a few minutes, adding the new approach at mobile support and a long list of other things I finally got in shape.
Sorry if this is an inconvenient reply for the moment, its all I have to offer at this time :)

Yep, cache didn't change anything.

I'll be patient then and wait for the next release. I can grab the downloads from the user's actual profile page and the player/toolbar there.
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Wikiloops is the best way to start recording your music and becoming a better musician. I love this friendly, creative and musical place.
Carpenter from Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.