Lokking for a metal/djent guitarrist for a distance project
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 25 apr 2013
Hello, I'm from Catalonia and I like to programming drums (superior drummer with their extensions).
I would like to work with a guitarrist that could record guitars with good sound. My favorite bands are Tesseract, Messhuggah, Textures, Uneven Structure, Volumes, Gojira, Architects, Rise to Fall...
Sorry for my poor english!
Please contact me at danielpadilla [ a t ] hotmail.es
Bye!
edited by dick: removed "at" character to hide email from bots
I would like to work with a guitarrist that could record guitars with good sound. My favorite bands are Tesseract, Messhuggah, Textures, Uneven Structure, Volumes, Gojira, Architects, Rise to Fall...
Sorry for my poor english!
Please contact me at danielpadilla [ a t ] hotmail.es
Bye!
edited by dick: removed "at" character to hide email from bots
SUPPORTER
Posts: 3037
Joined: 30 dic 2010
Dani - let me give you some good advice:
NEVER and i mean NEVER write your email adress to a public forum like this - you will get more spam messages than you can imagine this way... and that has nothing to do with wikiloops, it will happen on every forum!!
I am going to edit it now, cant look at that :)
welcome to wikiloops btw, and feel free to share some drums with us!
NEVER and i mean NEVER write your email adress to a public forum like this - you will get more spam messages than you can imagine this way... and that has nothing to do with wikiloops, it will happen on every forum!!
I am going to edit it now, cant look at that :)
welcome to wikiloops btw, and feel free to share some drums with us!
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
Thank you for allowing musicians across the continent the chance to connect!
shaneelks