Looking for a drummer for on of my tracks
Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 14 apr 2014
Hi everyone !
I'd like to put some drums on one of my compositions, because it is still a mock-up.
Is somebody ready for ? The best : if you can send me the drum track separately after ! :)
Also : I'm eventually looking for bass and, maybe, piano.
Thanks you for reading.
http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-18490.php
I'd like to put some drums on one of my compositions, because it is still a mock-up.
Is somebody ready for ? The best : if you can send me the drum track separately after ! :)
Also : I'm eventually looking for bass and, maybe, piano.
Thanks you for reading.
http://www.wikiloops.com/backingtrack-jam-18490.php
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
When I first seen this site I just could not believe the things you could do with other musicians, gone from strength to strength and its all dong to everyone as great musicians, long may it continue.
tron12