Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Hello wiki loopers

hello wiki loopers

posted on #1
scrawfrd02
My names Steve im from cincinnati ohio. Found this site be pure chance and its nearly perfect. Cant believe all the new people taking the time to add so quickly and the kind comments. I play alot of genres and make alot of loops, mostly doing piano stuff some guitar bass synth.

Really trying to keep myself from uploading fun junk loops to getting more structure. How do you guys structure your songs to leave solos and leave room for other instruments.. Do you write down your outline for a song leaving space? Should i always leave a measure of metronome out front? Whats the basic song structure, 4 bar intro 8 lead and 8 bar chorus? Really appreciate all the feedback on my avg loops and hope your all there to help out when i get a couple better structured songs going. So crazy to hear artist better than you fill in an instrument you cant play but wanna hear.. LOVE IT. Thanks all i will be on this site for a while... Hollar if you ever need some soft piano haha
posted on #2
Shi Supporter
hello Steve and welcome to the loops from me ! It's all about having fun and making music here and I'm finding I am learning as I go along as well. It's real nice to have the chance to join in with the talented and creative pool of musicians at the Loops..a measure of metronome out front is always a good idea, it helps to make lining up of tracks in the DAW so much easier ! and that's something I've learned here :) Enjoy :)
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Sophie
Hello and welcome !
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
welcome onboard !
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
All the friendly people and the great community needs and earns support. Here is mine.
Mike_66 from Germany

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.