Home » Forum » Recording and mixing »
Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Difficulty uploading a re-mix

Blueboy Posted on 12 dic 2014 #1
Blueboy
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1
Joined: 19 nov 2014
I cannot seem to get the "Publish" box activated that is about endorsing that I am not uploading copyrighted material. At least one set of instructions indicated that this box must be checked or pushed in order to initiate uploading of a re-mix. I have been able to begin the upload proces, and a yellow bar begins moving, after awhile this bar disappears, and is followed by the word "Processing" and the message "saving changes", but this doesn't resolve, and I am also not able to push the "Publish" button. Does the Publish button only work after the upload process is completely finished?
I must be doing something wrong, but obviously don't know what it is. Perhaps I am not being patient enough. Would appreciate any help or insights. Thanks!
OliVBee Posted on 12 dic 2014 #2
OliVBee
SUPPORTER
Posts: 763
Joined: 7 gen 2013
hello Blueboy !
yes the Publish button turns green when everything needed has been checked ... upload and its process title etc
i suggest once your upload is done trying to change something in your title or description ? maybe your browser needs to be poked a lil bit ? B)
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
jmrukkers Posted on 12 dic 2014 #3
jmrukkers
Administrator
Posts: 287
Joined: 20 gen 2014
Hi Bluebox, this may happen if not all the fields are filled in, you will have to at least add a title and define the meter.
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
I'm delighted to be able to support WikiLoops. It does so much for so many of us by bringing us all together and encouraging us to play nice and support each other. WikiLoops is how the World could be... thank you!
AnneCozean

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.