Home » Forum » Feedback and Suggestions »
Introducing THE STAGE

introducing THE STAGE

posted on #1
Dick Supporter
guess you will have noticed the stage shown on your profile theese days.
I guess most have understood the concept - band members, stage equipment (lights, PA) and background change due to received remixes / uploaded jams / total views, while below the number of fans are displayed as a growing crowd.
you can do the math and recalculate, how many pics it needs to display all possible states of the stage (7musicians, 15 equipment steps, 5 backgrounds...)- yes, its been some work ;)

I must admit, I really like the result so far, its just a very easy way to see how long&much someone has been active, like in forum ranks, just a little nicer...

You know me, I'd like to hear some feedback, many times things one likes are just that, and I'm not sure about your impressions. please share some thought!
posted on #2
RickyMadison
It's a nice add-on ! I like it for sure ! Even if the drawing skill is basic... Haha ! Don't take it personal, I for sure don't do better.

The one of MrAdam is nice ! Haha ! Is there higher rank for now?

Keep up the good job ! I like the concept !

Cheers,

-Rick
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Dick Supporter
yeah, if you check baer profile, you'll see more musicians (he has most remixes so far), but adams got the most equipment & fans on his stage. It was quite har to make sure you get diffrent improvements for activity and posting usefull templates. As I said, I like the result, kind of looks like my inner impression of each users activity on wikiloops.
concerning the drawing skills - I have always admitted openly to not being a graphics nerd... just look foward to the gallery of wiki-screenshots I have been making while improving the looks, theres some quite funny ones in there. I've been thinking to share thoose some day to come.

Any more feedback anyone?
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I think that Wikiloops is the dream that every musician had ever... to share ideas and projects, even is a form of collective learning, fusion of styles, good atmosphere among friends, always with respect...
ivax from Spain

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.