Home » Forum » Hey there... »
Sayin' hi to the community

Sayin' hi to the community

posted on #1
Cyphers Supporter
I'm new here, really like this site. Work at Boeing as a functional test tech of 20 yrs. Been playin' drums for over 40 yrs., guitar, bass, and keys for around 20 yrs. Lookin' fwd to giving some input here. I post Youtube vids as well, for fun, user name jpcyphers. A buddy at work signed up as well, hell of a percussionist.
posted on #2
Johnnievocal
Welcome to Wikiloops Cyphers. I am looking forward to listening to some of your tracks. There are some really amazing people here on the loops. The community in general is very friendly and talented.
Cheers,
John
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
DannyK
Welcome to wikiloops! Looking forward to hearing some of your stuff and maybe jamming it out together on a track or two. ;)
posted on #4
OliVBee Supporter
and a warm welcome to you ! if you're looking for tracks to play along let me tell you : you're in the right place :)
have fun on the loops and don't forget to visit the help section (lots of valuable info in there !)
posted on #5
jmrukkers
Administrator
Welcome! Have fun on the 'loops
posted on #6
mpointon Supporter
Welcome to the Loops, Cyphers! As a fellow drummer, get downloading and get stuck in! Enjoy!
posted on #7
Cyphers Supporter
Thanks mpointon, really diggin' this site. Nice Yamaha kit btw, cool color.
posted on #8
Shi Supporter
and a welcome from me as well :)
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
Rickplayer
Welcome aboard
posted on #10
rp3drums Supporter
Welcome Cyphers.

This place is as good as it gets. And it recently got even better, so you have some good timing. See you around...

rp
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
My guitar sat in a corner. Then I discovered wikiloops and now, not one day has gone by that I haven't played it.
Psycho from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.