Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Inside My Studio!

Inside My Studio!

posted on #41
jmrukkers
Administrator
Here's my latest setup, a Hammond A-102 tonewheel organ hooked up through line out to a Steinberg interface going to a Macbook. Running it through a Neo Ventilator to give it that Leslie feeling.
jmrukkers attached the following image:

Edited by jmrukkers on 28 novembre 2015 22:45
+3
posted on #42
Pete-Silence
a hammond a 102 ..... I love that sound so much ! one day i gonna have one too.
Daddario EXL170
Daddario EXL170
Electric Bass String Set
22,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #43
TeeGee Supporter
I love those pictures of your recording studios. Fantastic equipment!!
My setup is nowhere near as cool as all of your stuff. But on the plus side, it only takes two minutes to set up and remove, and when I fancy a snooze I can just lay back and snore a while on my beloved sofa :D :D . Plus I got the fireplace near by, that gives good vibes if I bother to fire it up.

Basically it consists of my Strat, a VOX Tonlab ST guitar multi effect, a 10 year old notebook and some cables, and earphones so my wife does not leave me. And a pick.

I am hoping to buy some better head phones soon, the ones I got are not good, and maybe some good small monitor speakers.
TeeGee attached the following image:

+2
posted on #44
mpointon Supporter
Toys don't matter, TG! Recording is all that matters. And yours are great. In this day and age, a recording interface and a mic is all that is required for many purposes. All I have is no different to you, except the interface I have can record 8 inputs simultaneously and I have enough mics to do the job. My interface I bought for £90 from someone off BassChat!
posted on #45
nilton
TG_Strat wrote:
I love those pictures of your recording studios. Fantastic equipment!!
My setup is nowhere near as cool as all of your stuff. But on the plus side, it only takes two minutes to set up and remove, and when I fancy a snooze I can just lay back and snore a while on my beloved sofa :D :D . Plus I got the fireplace near by, that gives good vibes if I bother to fire it up.

Basically it consists of my Strat, a VOX Tonlab ST guitar multi effect, a 10 year old notebook and some cables, and earphones so my wife does not leave me. And a pick.

A strat, a fireplace and an angry wife can turn out to be an unfortunate combination...
+1
posted on #46
TeeGee Supporter
nilton wrote:
A strat, a fireplace and an angry wife can turn out to be an unfortunate combination...

LOl maybe in the past that how it used to be, that's the reason I did not play for the best part of 20 years. But now I simply put on the earphones, plug in and play and she gets bored or annoyed at me not listening and hearing the unamplified strings of the Strat that she gets up and goes to bed. Boom :D :D
+1
posted on #47
mpointon Supporter
Can't put headphones on to silence my drums! I put headphones on to shut the rest of the world out! :)
+1
posted on #48
jmrukkers
Administrator
Took some more pictures of my new baby, a Hammond A-102 tonewheel organ. Here's one showing the tube amps and the tonewheel generator, and all the other components that are found inside a Hammond console.
[img]http://www.hammondtoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/IMG_4768-1.jpg[/img]
If this whet you appetite, you can see more pictures at my [url=http://www.hammondtoday.com/2015/12/11/more-pictures-of-my-hammond-a-102/]Hammond A-102[/url] project website.
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
the t.bone Ovid System CC 100
Condenser Clip Microphone for Ovid System
49 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #49
OliVBee Supporter
wow Joe !! bet you won't ever show in Urft with that baby hehe ;) ... a very cool instrument !
posted on #50
jmrukkers
Administrator
Thanks OliV, yeah, portability is not its strong suit... 186 kg, according to the movers that schlepped it into my studio... I'm guessing it's going to be there for a long long time.
posted on #51
OliVBee Supporter
dontcha envy harp and flute players ?? :D
posted on #52
incivanpico
My guitar/Amp wall and Basically my studio! ;) so that I have what I need Tone wise 2 create my Stuff......Its important 2 create that special space! ;).... I'm planning on adding The Mackie DL32r Ta' my studio....it means my m8's can turn up with their iPad/iPhone un have independent control on their mix. Then take it home un master it later ect....I think soundcraft have a similar thing going The Ui16 ( this is compatible with smartphone windows)...this has built in effects. Its all on YouTube:)
incivanpico attached the following image:

Edited by incivanpico on 14 dicembre 2015 20:55
+2
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
posted on #53
TeeGee Supporter
Man that looks great, love the Marshall wall too!!
posted on #54
incivanpico
In the Rack is
TG_Strat wrote:
Man that looks great, love the Marshall wall too!!

Oh! there is more TG!.( I have an Acoustic Section! not shown)
But they ain't Toy's as some may think! (Bricks got put down 4 this place & som in sub zero temps;))....Guitarists and Songwriters need a place where it all Happens.(mainly lyrics!...I need vibez ect..;)) I plan 2 build a studio that is functional not just " Look @ all those F*^King Guitars Man!":D
Its not about £$'s...its about Music!. And yeah!( I need some Bass Guitars!...I just gave away a Musicman!...Crazy!!!)....you come 2 my place un you have wat ya need!..Tune up un BoooOm :D..i'm gonna get a drum kit( not 4 me but 4 studio use) Then wat a great place ta Hang Out!....Eat& Drink good stuff food wise ect..!:).... und cut some tracks/Jam a bit:)...(take yer recording Home!...un have access via online password 2 Master your work!):):)
.......(picture shows a few more guitars..Charvel Charvette, Jackson V & a Les Paul Lone Star! Ovation semi acoustic & a Shine Hollow Body wid BiGs( needs a Upgrade Pickup wise, I wanna add Gretch style pickups...I never liked the fact you couldn't access the higher fret on a Gretch(my m8 had one)....so I bought this instead hehe!;))....In The RAck is a Tele 72 Reissue un a Tele HotRod...more Strat's wid dif pickups! some scalloped ( can't ever have enough Strat's) un my own tribute EVH Frankinstrat wid a single Seymour Duncan JB custom/push pull Floyd Rose 24 fret und reverse Banana Headstock!:).....totally beaten up!!:D ( I rescued a Strat body 4 this project $10 und filled the cavities....routed the Floyd!).. Also I got a Strat and I added Levinson Blade Pickups saw them once on ebay! & heard many players swap out their pickups 4 these Hotter sounding alternatives!....... they are very different as 2 normal Single coils...much more punch/sustain... I'm 4 ever thinking about different set-ups und buying bits.....But I always seem ta'come back 2 my Tele! weird eh? :D
Its a Passion!;) or i'm totally nutz:D
incivanpico attached the following image:

Edited by incivanpico on 16 dicembre 2015 07:52
posted on #55
TeeGee Supporter
I am speechless *silent scream* :o:o that looks like Aladins guitar cave...!!!
posted on #56
incivanpico
TG_Strat wrote:
I am speechless *silent scream* :o:o that looks like Aladins guitar cave...!!!

But did ya notice the 12" Marshall Town Brick Trowel (leather handle)stuck in the wall? :D
posted on #57
TeeGee Supporter
Yes I did :D I bet you can play a wicket tune with that :)
posted on #58
Rockzilla
I'm not quite sure if I want to upload a pic of my jam cave, it's piled full of tools, guitars, amps and other assorted junk, maybe one day if I clean it up I'll post a pic ... OK here it is [img][url=http://postimage.org/image/eg3jxvwm1/][img]http://s20.postimage.org/eg3jxvwm1/IMG_0518_1.jpg[/img][/url][/img]
... and that's not even all my stuff, my space is tiny and I couldn't back up enough to get EVERYTHING in, still missing in this pic is my Jackson guitar and my Ibenez bass
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Harley Benton TE-52 NA Vintage Series
Electric Guitar
159 €
posted on #59
GlezBass Supporter
My Home Groove Factory...[img]http://www.wikiloops.com/images/avatars/wl-insava-66151446909170.jpg[/img]
+5
posted on #60
Sith Lord
It's still a work in progress. I need to get some monitors, and a few other things. I also don't care for bright lighting when I'm playing, so I strung some Christmas lights at the top of the room for a bit of ambiance.

[img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y192/Bassopottomous/My%20Spector/IMG_0174_zps0fds85gr.jpg[/img]
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
Imagine that you can jam with hundreds of musicians around the World from the comfort of your home. I never did until I found Wikiloops.
rp3drums from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.