Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Any Fiverr Talent on WL?

Any Fiverr Talent on WL?

durinworld Posted on 25 gen 2021 #1
durinworld
Member
Posts: 15
Joined: 8 gen 2021
I was wondering if anyone on WL has experience with Fiverr.com?
+1
Tofzegrit Posted on 26 gen 2021 #2
Tofzegrit
SUPPORTER
Posts: 252
Joined: 14 dic 2014
It would be weird to play music for free and fun here and trying to make money with on Fiverr :)
+3
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
TeeGee Posted on 26 gen 2021 #3
TeeGee
SUPPORTER
Posts: 2270
Joined: 27 set 2014
Tofzegrit wrote:
It would be weird to play music for free and fun here and trying to make money with on Fiverr :)


Not sure I understand Tof. You could theoretically offer your services to record an advertising track for someone, for instance a telephone waiting call music, and still make music on Wikiloops for your own fun. Why would it be weird?

Let's say you got a good singing or speaking voice, and you make your living by selling voiceovers on Fiver, but then sing the blues with Tof and TeeGee on Wikiloops ;)
+5
TeeGee Posted on 26 gen 2021 #4
TeeGee
SUPPORTER
Posts: 2270
Joined: 27 set 2014
durinworld wrote:
I was wondering if anyone on WL has experience with Fiverr.com?


I used Fiverr on several occasions, also my sons use it too. I personally got good experiences with it - the only thing is it seems to have gone up in price a bit, but still is a good thing when you need a translation, drawing or voiceover etc. for a reasonable price, and need it done TODAY :).
+2
douglas333 Posted on 23 dic 2021 #5
douglas333
Member
Posts: 7
Joined: 26 apr 2021
I am an active member of fiverr both client and service
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
Wikiloops is my Music Wonderland, it's only take a few days till you get addicted! I'm so lucky to finally found this place.
aleonz

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.