Home »Forum»Open mic at the Blue Iguana »Your music, which is produced outside of Wikiloops

Your music, which is produced outside of Wikiloops

posted on #1
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 248
Joined: 01.02.14
Hello friends!
Certainly there is one or the other here who would like to present his music that was not produced for wikiloops. Maybe it piques your interest!

I will start then!
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #2
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 248
Joined: 01.02.14
https://notengulasch.de/songs/#arschloch

[youtube]uMEaBrEcS9k[/youtube]
Edited by adu on Dicembre 19 2021 10:48
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #3
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 157
Joined: 29.04.16
The music I make all by my self or sometimes with use of A program where you can make backing tracks from real tracks. I Post here on bandcamp. With this site I try to support the Lakota Waldorf school in Pine ridge. To let people know about them and donate to this wonderful and so badly needed schoolproject. https://navotakrull.bandcamp.com/
Edited by Navota on Dicembre 13 2021 10:34
music is the language all people understand so lets make music instead of war❤
posted on #4
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 248
Joined: 01.02.14
My new Song on Youtube !;)

[youtube]xtQDAgmaMY4[/youtube]
Edited by adu on Marzo 15 2022 08:55
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #5
User Avatar
Administrator
Posts: 542
Joined: 14.02.18
Very nice, Andreas & Rian! :)

I don't have much outside of the 'loops, but here is one collaboration I did with someone from the LinuxMusicians forum before I discovered the 'loops:

https://soundcloud.com/nominal6/jam112-fretlessbassmix?in=wjlonien/sets/collaborations

That one has a https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/3.0/ license, so it can be used non-commercially, like for videos :)

Cheers,
Wolfgang
posted on #6
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 41
Joined: 04.07.20
other than old band recordings, i don't do too many jams outside the loops. maybe a recording here and there with a buddy of mine, but not too often. i'm just a jammer :) .... some old tracks:

Damned with Love (guitar and vocals), brother on drums, cousin on bass
https://app.box.com/s/q8r1pgt4v2yh66u5wvgv50t2fy5xoig7

Fall from Grace (guitar and vocals), brother on drums, cousin on bass
https://app.box.com/s/n5erwo9r6vx0mopyghmrk5gp8jxijvow

Tainted Pictures (i'm on drums, wtf!), brother guitar and vocals, cousin on bass
https://app.box.com/s/ny4m3od68ou37ahd5etx1gxmkq6jb5lv

Psycho-X (just me, first recording using FruityLoops), vox clips from a psycho-ex website from like the mid-late 90s
https://app.box.com/s/qfmiwdi08ej9r42wghxpbchbsicv2pfc

Proxy 1620 (band Redemption, 2 guitar players, i'm one of them :) )
https://app.box.com/s/4gqyhhjp8dwu0b50h3ccpvx07k6zgbnr

Hard Play - acoustic "outtake" lol (me, bro and cousin, boy do i miss this)
https://app.box.com/s/sk5hmnlxy6o7m3dtykmc6ntvz7qoz7gm
Edited by rootshell on Marzo 16 2022 19:49
posted on #7
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 248
Joined: 01.02.14
Cool to listen to the original version of Fall from Grace :W ;)
Rockin´ in a free world !
posted on #8
User Avatar Member
Posts: 8
Joined: 04.09.15
There are some videos i made on youtube. The last upload i love the most.

I add a female voice to the song and i think the sound is just awesome.
It took me a long time learning process to mix and master to such a cool quality. Unfortunately, I don't learn as fast on the bass as I do with technical things.

I hope you enjoy [youtube]9lOaFtDFBt4[/youtube]
posted on #9
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 19
Joined: 24.01.16
It is not bad idea wiki management to have youtube channel and upload the best tracks there. If decided to do. Of course creation taking time and need organizing. :)
posted on #10
User Avatar
Administrator
Posts: 542
Joined: 14.02.18
Krasimir wrote:
It is not bad idea wiki management to have youtube channel and upload the best tracks there. If decided to do. Of course creation taking time and need organizing. :)


FYI Krasimir, Wikiloops *does* have a Youtube channel, feel free to subscribe to it:

https://www.youtube.com/c/Wikiloops

(I'm proud and honoured to be included into one of those video collabs we've made a while ago) :)

And I'm subscribed to over 100 different Wikiloops members' channels there, just be sure to ask others if it's okay to post anything which contains them. Plus, there aren't any "best tracks" here, I think arts like music cannot be a competitive game...

If you consider to start a new round of video collabs like we did in 2018, feel free to do so - but maybe ask Dick first, I think it was a very time-consuming process ;)

Cheers,
Wolfgang
posted on #11
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 169
Joined: 16.07.15
I dont have much out there on the web before wikiloops.
Here two old recordings from 1990 with bandmates Daniel on bass and Joe on drums. The sound quality not good. Recorded on Fostex reel to reel 4 track recorder.

http://www.channelkats.com/mp3/Fairwell_Stevie.mp3

http://www.channelkats.com/mp3/I75blues.mp3
Edited by FrankieJ on Marzo 18 2022 23:50
posted on #12
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 25
Joined: 06.06.20
This is a video I made a few years ago
[youtube]7s5sC6JH6HU[/youtube]

Here my music on jamendo
https://www.jamendo.com/artist/360134/emerson
posted on #13
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 25
Joined: 06.06.20
rootshell wrote:
other than old band recordings, i don't do too many jams outside the loops. maybe a recording here and there with a buddy of mine, but not too often. i'm just a jammer :) .... some old tracks:

Damned with Love (guitar and vocals), brother on drums, cousin on bass
https://app.box.com/s/q8r1pgt4v2yh66u5wvgv50t2fy5xoig7

Fall from Grace (guitar and vocals), brother on drums, cousin on bass
https://app.box.com/s/n5erwo9r6vx0mopyghmrk5gp8jxijvow

Tainted Pictures (i'm on drums, wtf!), brother guitar and vocals, cousin on bass
https://app.box.com/s/ny4m3od68ou37ahd5etx1gxmkq6jb5lv

Psycho-X (just me, first recording using FruityLoops), vox clips from a psycho-ex website from like the mid-late 90s
https://app.box.com/s/qfmiwdi08ej9r42wghxpbchbsicv2pfc

Proxy 1620 (band Redemption, 2 guitar players, i'm one of them :) )
https://app.box.com/s/4gqyhhjp8dwu0b50h3ccpvx07k6zgbnr

Hard Play - acoustic "outtake" lol (me, bro and cousin, boy do i miss this)
https://app.box.com/s/sk5hmnlxy6o7m3dtykmc6ntvz7qoz7gm



Great Nick :W And you're a good drummer too :)
posted on #14
User Avatar Supporter
Posts: 41
Joined: 04.07.20
Cool video Carlo :W

Carlomac wrote:
This is a video I made a few years ago
[youtube]7s5sC6JH6HU[/youtube]

Here my music on jamendo
https://www.jamendo.com/artist/360134/emerson
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
Harpmarc from Germany

"Der Gedanke hinter wikiloops gefällt mir! Daher unterstütze ich gerne.. I like the idea of wikiloops - therefore I support it.."

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali .