Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Let plan and achieve tribute of Creedence Clearwater Revival

Let plan and achieve tribute of Creedence Clearwater Revival

posted on #1
Krasimir Supporter
My idea is a part of our general wiki things to create band and plan and do tributealbum ofCreedence Clearwater Revival. Of course it will be covers. Do we have entusiast for same.
+2
posted on #2
douglas333
I can play a little Creedence. Wouldn't be too difficult to pick up
Harley Benton G112 Celestion V30
Cabinet for Electric Guitar
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Krasimir Supporter
My idea is to start with some tribute.Creedence are not difficult.It is important to get in some vocalist.:)Once get we can decided which songs.I know havy ever seen the rain,Proud Mary ,etc
posted on #4
snuffles
I love singing CCR songs, though I am still training in the higher vocal ranges, so some songs might take a little longer to nail perfectly, but I would love to give it a try.

(On the plus side, that also means, that I can always easily add background vocals an octave lower)
+1
posted on #5
Krasimir Supporter
It will be my pleasure. With my friends band we play have you ever seen the rain, Proud Marry .Can be other also. Let try one and will see. I am ready to join yr band as bass guitarist.
+1
posted on #6
River19
I would be up for it. Let me know if I can help.....
+1
posted on #7
Krasimir Supporter
So waiting for Snuffles to confirm Band .
+2
posted on #8
LittleWing Supporter
[youtube]zlDZyVc1QTY[/youtube]
169 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #9
River19
Krasimir wrote:
It will be my pleasure. With my friends band we play have you ever seen the rain, Proud Marry .Can be other also. Let try one and will see. I am ready to join yr band as bass guitarist.

Lodi is a relatively straight forward classic we have done in other bands etc. I know I've done some others but drums is drums.....

It's funny when people have common reference points, an old bandleader would call out an original tune the rest of the band knew except me and he would say things like "Think CCR, sloshy hihat, steady pocket.......and 1,2,3 !!!" And we would be off......
posted on #10
JoeOnBass Supporter
It sounds fun but covers aren't allowed to be posted on Wikiloops. it would have to be an email between friends.
+1
posted on #11
snuffles
Krasimir wrote:
So waiting for Snuffles to confirm Band .

I'm in :)
posted on #12
River19
JoeOnBass wrote:
It sounds fun but covers aren't allowed to be posted on Wikiloops. it would have to be an email between friends.

Dropbox......That is a good option for stem files etc. to work between collaborators
169 €
posted on #13
Krasimir Supporter
Yes we should follow strictly our WIKI requirements.
+1
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
I support wikiloops because it is a creative platform. And most of all, there is nothing more creative than making your own music and sharing it.
donnersm from Netherlands

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.