Wind Down thread - closed/ no more posts here
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1070
Joined: 4 feb 2012
There's another Wind Down thread in the forum with all the days together so this thread is redundant now :(
+5
SUPPORTER
Posts: 92
Joined: 29 ago 2022
You've made me curious :)
+2
Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd NT1A Bundle
Rode NT1-A Complete Vocal Recording
299 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1070
Joined: 4 feb 2012
shiihs wrote:
You've made me curious :)
You've made me curious :)
Aah, that's what I like to hear :) I'm still working it all out myself but it should be good and very re.. la.. aaaax.. ing
:Z
+1
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 ago 2023
right thread !? do you mean the shoutbox ?
Shamika wrote:
Be prepared to join in and "Wind down with wikiloops" all next week - Monday morning to Friday night. (different times around the World) :( which is why I'll have to start a thread for each day.
[img]https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/images/2019/12/23/worldzones.gif[/img]
The daily threads will be as follows :-
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnsY31dUj[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnSlzrdsj[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pmop9vYBg[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnoekjuoj[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/poDxTBWij[/img]
RULES (:o)
1) Leave your relaxing wikiloops link #??????? on the right thread each day (describe it if you can)
2) No youtubes unless they are connected to visual stimuli, relaxation and well-being etc. (I may add these)
This is a listening week.
3) ONE song per person per day per genre - remember we want to listen to them all in order to get the full
"Wind Down" experience.
We can change the rules at any time OR even "Wind Down" the threads if there's not enough folk taking part :)
Be prepared to join in and "Wind down with wikiloops" all next week - Monday morning to Friday night. (different times around the World) :( which is why I'll have to start a thread for each day.
[img]https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/images/2019/12/23/worldzones.gif[/img]
The daily threads will be as follows :-
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnsY31dUj[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnSlzrdsj[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pmop9vYBg[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/pnoekjuoj[/img]
[img]https://imageshack.com/i/poDxTBWij[/img]
RULES (:o)
1) Leave your relaxing wikiloops link #??????? on the right thread each day (describe it if you can)
2) No youtubes unless they are connected to visual stimuli, relaxation and well-being etc. (I may add these)
This is a listening week.
3) ONE song per person per day per genre - remember we want to listen to them all in order to get the full
"Wind Down" experience.
We can change the rules at any time OR even "Wind Down" the threads if there's not enough folk taking part :)
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1070
Joined: 4 feb 2012
Your question - (right thread !? do you mean the shoutbox ?)
My answer - Oh no oho io, Tomorrow I'll make a new thread for Mood swings Monday - Smooth Jazz, Soft Blues.
I hope this is not going to be a 'dog's dinner' of an idea of mine, it's so hard for me trying to explain stuff when I don't understand myself :o
My answer - Oh no oho io, Tomorrow I'll make a new thread for Mood swings Monday - Smooth Jazz, Soft Blues.
I hope this is not going to be a 'dog's dinner' of an idea of mine, it's so hard for me trying to explain stuff when I don't understand myself :o
Member
Posts: 18
Joined: 27 ago 2023
threat "Oh no oho io" :) Hi Shamika ! I will follow your project and see how the things work. Idea is great
+1
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1070
Joined: 4 feb 2012
I'm starting a new thread for "Mood Swings Monday (smooth Jazz and soft Blues}"
By the way, Wind-down With Wikiloops Week is being called WWWW from now on :D
See you on Monday :W
__________________________________________________________________________________________
By the way, Wind-down With Wikiloops Week is being called WWWW from now on :D
See you on Monday :W
__________________________________________________________________________________________
+1
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
I supported Wikiloops not for their name, I support it because it was a great idea & is a great way for musicians to jam outside their circles.
Evosaki900