When you open archives and memories
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 gen 2016
I am sure every one of us have sweet memories related to music and can share. Recently i got an poster for concert with our band Lira70. Now it is posted in my studio. B)
Krasimir attached the following image:

Krasimir attached the following image:

KrisBG
+4
SUPPORTER
Posts: 92
Joined: 29 ago 2022
I had never heard the name Krasimir before, but now I see there were two in that concert :D
+1
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there.
Visit Shop
Member
Posts: 683
Joined: 19 set 2018
Krasimir wrote:
I am sure every one of us have sweet memories related to music and can share. Recently i got an poster for concert with our band Lira70. Now it is posted in my studio. B)
I am sure every one of us have sweet memories related to music and can share. Recently i got an poster for concert with our band Lira70. Now it is posted in my studio. B)
What year?
SUPPORTER
Posts: 291
Joined: 24 gen 2016
LittleWing wrote:
What year?
1971/1972
Krasimir wrote:
I am sure every one of us have sweet memories related to music and can share. Recently i got an poster for concert with our band Lira70. Now it is posted in my studio. B)
I am sure every one of us have sweet memories related to music and can share. Recently i got an poster for concert with our band Lira70. Now it is posted in my studio. B)
What year?
+3
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile
sostegno di:
I know it's not much but my support is given, better days will come ... Thanks for creating this great Wikiloops community ...
Tutama