Home » Forum » Musicians forum »
Foto upload to showcase

Foto upload to showcase

posted on #1
Ray Sugar Supporter
Hello guys, I just changed to Gold_Status and wanted to upload some photos to the showcase but it doesn't work. After uploading, the photo is displayed very briefly and then disappears again. What am I doing wrong? This will then be displayed (see photo attached).
Ray Sugar attached the following image:

Ray Sugar
+2
posted on #2
rootshell Supporter
hi Ray, i've yet to have an issue with uploading photos, not too sure i can help. my only thought is to make sure they are common image formats maybe? like PNG, JPG. possibly try another browser, or if the photo is huge (MB), maybe try and scale it down? just basic suggestions.
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Ernie Ball 2221 Regular Slinky Gitarrensaiten
Saitensatz für E-Gitarre
5,90 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
posted on #3
Ray Sugar Supporter
Thanks for your message Nick. There were no problems uploading photos to my profile page. The problem only seems to exist in the showcase. I tested according to your suggestion with a different browser (firefox instead of duck-go), but there was the same problem. Also with iPad or Macbook. In the meantime I have written to Dick directly, maybe he will get in touch soon.
+1
posted on #4
Shi Supporter
Hi there Ray and how are you today ? I am sorry that you are having problems uploading photos to your showcase. There is some info here that might be helpful to you
https://www.wikiloops.com/knowledge/setting_up_your_showcase.php
Please do let us know if this does help or not.
thankyou
Shi :)
posted on #5
Ray Sugar Supporter
Thanks Shi I’m fine.I did it exactly as described in your link. When uploading, the respective photo is displayed briefly, but then disappears again. However, after saving, no photo is displayed in the showcase.
posted on #6
kmoon235 Supporter
I had a photo (Boston Red Sox) in the upper right hand corner of my site for many years and recently it just disappeared. I cannot seem to get it back up there.
Thought it might be a " NY Yankee" fan prank:) but seems it may be a glitch with the site afterall.
+2
wikiloops online jamsessions are brought to you with friendly support by:
user profile image
like it? love it? Pay for it ! thanks Yall !!
HiFiFlutes from United States

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.