Home » Forum » Open mic at the Blue Iguana »
Blog Fest (formally Diary) October

Blog Fest (formally Diary) October

Shamika Posted on 1 ott 2026 #1
Shamika
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1068
Joined: 4 feb 2012
The old Diary is being upgraded to allow for aspiring 'Bloggers' to speak in more depth about what they like to talk about. I know there are members with lots to say about lots of things, I just hope they'll come here to do it.
Shamika Posted on 1 ott 2026 #2
Shamika
SUPPORTER
Posts: 1068
Joined: 4 feb 2012
It's interesting to watch how social media content has changed and spread in just a few years. I remember when Blogs were a new thing (1990s), then along came Vlogs (2000s), and now it seems that the place is full of Podcasts. I never got further than a Blog but it wasn't that popular. I came to the conclusion that people prefer to listen than to read. I've also noticed the number of so called "Influemcers" has grown - people actually give that title as a job description now.

It would be nice to get feedback in this thread when anyone Blogs (or Vlogs) For example - If you were/are a Blogger, Vlogger ot Podcaster why not tell us about your experiences, maybe leave a link. Also do you regularly listen to (or read) any of these things.
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Fender AV II 63 TELE RW RED TRANS
Electric Guitar
2.249 €
iThis widget links to Thomann, our affiliate partner. We may receive a commission when you purchase a product there. Visit Shop
Le jamsession online di wikiloops sono disponibili con il gentile sostegno di:
user profile image
I'm delighted to be able to support WikiLoops. It does so much for so many of us by bringing us all together and encouraging us to play nice and support each other. WikiLoops is how the World could be... thank you!
AnneCozean

wikiloops.com usa i Cookies per fornirti la miglior esperienza di navigazione.
Leggi di più nella nostra nota sulla tutela dei dati personali.